For online business websites, web traffic matters a lot!
To that end, search engines are the primary traffic source to your site. Particularly for WordPress online business websites, there are a lot of chances for SEO performance improvement through the use of the huge WordPress plugin library.
WordPress is home to more than 55k free WordPress plugins through the WordPress.org plugin directory. Many premium WordPress plugins are available on marketplaces too. Some of the top WordPress plugins can improve your SEO and help you rank better on search results.
In this article, we will direct you to the most effective SEO WordPress plugins that is recommended by Hostcano and plenty of its trusted clients to enhance your WordPress website.
Yoast SEO is at the top of the list since it’s a WordPress plugin that has proven successful in getting millions of websites to rank higher in Google’s SERP (Search Engine Result Pages).
With over 5 million active installations worldwide, Yoast SEO has gained more than 25k five-star reviews from its loyal users.
What’s the most enjoyable aspect?
Yoast SEO can assist you in making the XML sitemap for your WordPress website in a matter of minutes.
The Key, The Yoast SEO Plugin, has many features.
- It lets you optimize key phrases, keywords as well as related keywords.
- It aids you in analyzing the level of readability of the web page or article you wrote. This plugin also determines the reading ease score.
- Yoast SEO assists in avoiding duplicate content through the setting of canonical URLs.
- You can have total control over your website’s breadcrumbs.
Additionally, the Yoast SEO plugin has many cool features available in the premium version available to its users. Features include internal link suggestions and content insights that allow you to choose up to five words or phrases. It allows your website or blog and redirect manager to redirect your old URL to a brand new one to ensure that you do not lose customers because of a page that isn’t found.
Yoast SEO Premium is the most expensive version. It will cost you $89 per site for one year.
Yoast SEO offers other WordPress premium SEO premium plugins such as YouTube SEO, Local SEO plugin WooCommerce SEO plugin (each costs $69 for one site that includes 1-year updates and ongoing support)
Rank Math is one of the most popular WordPress plugins worthy of consideration. This plugin is used to the maximum extent with more sophisticated features and capabilities that will aid your WordPress website gain a better ranking on search engine results.
This plugin is easy to configure wizard and has an easy user interface to provide you with the correct information at the appropriate time for the pages or posts of your website.
In addition, this plugin is an excellent alternative to the previously mentioned plugins since it provides an array of capabilities and functions completely at no cost that could cost the same amount as different premium SEO WordPress plugins.
The Key features of Rank Math
- Simple and simple interface for users
- It helps you track the position of keywords in search results.
- LSI keyword tool is integrated into the plugin.
- SEO Analysis Score
- allows Google Search Console Integration
- Optimize your up to five keywords
- The system supports 16. Schema.org markup for posts and pages
- Automated Image SEO by automating images’ renaming and adding the ALT text.
The All-in-One SEO Pack
All in One SEO is a fantastic choice if you’re searching for a WordPress plugin with similar features to Yoast SEO.
This plugin will help you configure your WordPress SEO site with its simple to alter options. From SEO optimization on the page, XML Sitemaps, and Schema.org webmaster tools to connect, All included in One SEO Pack, can make your site’s content get higher rankings on search engines.
Essential Highlights of Everything in One SEO Pack
- Easy integration with social media platforms, including Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.
- It creates and submits the XML sitemap file to Google and Bing.
- Supports Google Tag Manager (GTM). Google Tag Manager (GTM)
- Advanced options are available for Google Analytics tracking.
- It allows you to control your content’s appearance on social media platforms easily.
- Offers an Ad-Free experience to its users (No banner ads)
It is the paid edition of All in One SEO Pack that offers three plans:
- Individual – $79/year for one site
- Business- – $139/year for 10 websites
- Agency$69/Year for unlimited websites
SEOPress is a straightforward but robust WordPress plugin that optimizes SEO on your WordPress membership site and generates important traffic easily and swiftly.
This plugin is likely to be the best value option when it comes to WordPress SEO Premium plugins.
In addition, due to its affordable, paid users can benefit from getting access to the SEOPress plugin’s professional version on various sites.
Key Features of SEOPress
- Allows you to generate both XML as well as the HTML sitemap
- Offers Google structured types of data (Schemas)
- Examine content using the use of any keyword for an article or page.
- SEO White Label, 404 pages not found monitoring, and URL rewriting capabilities.
- Supports schemas that have advanced conditions.
- Easy Digital Downloads and WooCommerce.
SEOPress includes the Pro and free versions both. The Pro version of SEOPress will cost you $39/Year for unlimited websites, with regular updates and support.
The SEO Framework
The SEO framework is a WordPress plugin that deserves a spot in this listing!
The plugin is called a WordPress SEO plugin that provides an array of options to assist you in improving the performance of your WordPress website’s membership SEO by focusing on the SEO techniques you need for your website.
- It allows SEO management through title Meta descriptions, Canonical URL redirects to 301, and more.
- Verifies duplicate content and helps protect your website or blog post from being hacked.
- Helps you get all the data that can be structured (Breadcrumbs, Logo, Sitelinks Searchbox Local business, and many more)
- Automates description, title open graph generation, structured data generation Twitter cards, and Facebook tag generation.
- SEO auditing, such as the SEO bar and pixel counter focus topic and monitoring.
- Integrates Webmaster applications, Google Analytics, Pinterest Analytics, and Facebook Pixel.
SEO Framework is a WordPress plugin that comes with paid and free plans. SEO Framework WordPress plugin comes with a free plan and paid plans. There are three types of plans. SEO Framework offers: SEO Framework offers:
- Pro$84/Year limit up to 2 websites
- Business – $204/Year limit up to 20 websites
- Agency – $324/Year can be used for up to 200 websites
Pro Tips: Make sure to use only one SEO WordPress plugin at one time!
With the help of the most suitable SEO WordPress plugin on the list above, you will be able to increase the effectiveness of your WordPress websites for business and total SEO effort to the highest level.
The results following a successful installation and activation are sure to be impressive and make an enormous impression on the WordPress websites.
Did we miss one of your top SEO WordPress plugins? Tell us about it in the comment section below, and we’ll make sure we mention it in our next blog posts!
To read about some of the best booking plugins for WordPress, you can head over here!